Bostitch N66C1 11/4inch to 21/2inch Coil Siding Nailer
Nail down siding in no time with the powerful, precise Bostitch N66C-1 Coil Siding Nailer. This lightweight tool features a magnesium housing that makes it durable enough to repeatedly withstand the rigors of all-day use. And with adjustable nail depth and a soft rubber foot, you can work with a range of siding materials, including soft woods. The N66C-1 Siding Nailer works with any air compressor and has a tool-free adjustable exhaust that directs spent air away from you when you're working.
Pretty much no matter what type of siding you're working with, the N66C-1 will take care of the job. This nailer accepts both wire-weld and plastic-inserted coil nails and includes a soft rubber foot that's perfect for working with soft wood. Additionally, the N66C-1 can handle the tough stuff: cement, clapboard, fencing, and even light-gauge steel are no problem.
The N66C-1 has an adjustable guide and an operating range of 70 to 120 PSI, which means you can dial in the right depth for the job. And with driving power of 515 in/lbs, the N66C-1 can be easily set for 1-1/4-inch to 2-1/2- inch nails. Additionally, the N66C-1 has a 350-nail magazine, so you can knock out plenty of work in a single load.
The N66C-1 Siding Nailer works with any air compressor and has a tool-free adjustable exhaust that directs spent air away from you when you're working.
Lightweight, Durable Construction for Everyday Use
The Bostitch N66C-1 Coil Siding Nailer is covered by a seven-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
- Bostitch FLN200 2Inch Flooring LNail 1000Per Box
- Bostitch FactoryReconditioned U/CPACK300 3Tool and Compressor Combo Kit
- Bostitch F21PL Round Head 11/2Inch to 31/2Inch Framing
- Bostitch Nails Coil Siding Galvanized Thickcoat .090 3600
- Bostitch MCN150 StrapShot Metal Connector Nailer
- Bostitch F28WW Clipped Head 2inch to 31/2inch Framing
- Bostitch N62FNK2 15Gauge 1Inch to 21/2Inch Angled Finish
- Bostitch BT1855K 18Gauge Brad Nailer